About TM

About Tm

Transcendental Meditation

Transcendental Meditation (TM) is a very ancient technique of meditation derived from the Vedas. It is an easy, natural, effortless means of accessing the Unified Field, the source of thought and all phenomena in the universe, which is by nature pure consciousness and is full of infinite intelligence, creativity and bliss. It is only required to be practiced 20 minutes twice a day, sitting in a comfortable position with eyes closed. There is no mental effort or changes in lifestyle, diet or beliefs required to do TM. Anybody above the age of five who can think, can do it. It is effortless yet powerful in providing benefits for the body, mind, behaviour and peace.

Maharishi Effect

Consciousness is the fundamental constituent of all creation, and is present all around us, inside and outside, as a field. Based on an aphorism from Maharishi Patanjali's Yogasutras (2.35), which says that criminal tendencies are negated in the vicinity of a Yogi established in non-violence, His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi predicted that 1% of the population of a region/city/country practicing TM would create enough orderliness in the field of consciousness to be able to create peace for the rest 99%. This phenomenon has been coined the 'Maharishi Effect' and has been scientifically demonstrated over the past forty years to be successful in more than thirty cities across the world in bringing down crime rates and raising the prosperity indices of these cities.

About Tm
About Tm

TM Sidhi and Yogic Flying program -Extended Maharishi Effect

TM Sidhi and Yogic Flying program are the advanced techniques of TM that aid in evolution to higher states of consciousness faster than TM. This program has been scientifically demonstrated to aid in achieving global alpha coherence (coordinated firing of all functional parts of the brain as part of a restfully aware state, signifying a healthy, intelligent and intuitive brain) and more healthy physiology. Their effect on the field of consciousness is even more potent, so much so that only square root of 1% of the population doing TM Sidhi and Yogic Flying is enough to create peace for the entire region! This is called the 'Extended Maharishi Effect.'




Noida, India

Recommended by the American Heart Association for reduction of blood pressure

Received more than US 26 million in research grants by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA

Recommended by doctors practicing at AIIMS and Paras Hospital

COPYRIGHT 2019 @ SRM FOUNDATION OF INDIA The Spiritual Regeneration Movement (SRM) Foundation of India has been teaching Transcendental Meditation (TM) in India for more than 50 years. This is the official website for TM courses in India. Booking from this website ensures that you are learning TM through the authentic, standardized process from a certified TM teacher. TM courses are only taught through SRM Foundation of India, Maharishi Vishwa Ved Vigyan Vidya Peeth (MVVVVP) and Mahila Dhyan Vidya Peeth (MDVP) in India. Read our Privacy Policy.